Ultrasonic Teeth Cleaning Service
It is estimated that by the time they are 2 years old, 80% of dogs begin to show signs of oral disease. We can help to prevent this with regular maintenance sessions (£20), but if plaque and tartar has already developed we can also improve the situation by removing some of the build up (£30).
What is it?
Ultrasound cleaning is a new technology for cleaning dog teeth, a state-of-the-art oral hygiene technology that performs better than manual and electric toothbrushes.
With this service, you can achieve the most effective dental hygiene for your dog; cleaning without movement, vibration, or noise makes it acceptable for all dogs.
No anaesthetic is required and you can avoid dental vet bills with regular plaque and tartar removal. It has no side effects but you can see a marked improvement in breath freshness and mouth cleanliness.
- Fast and highly efficient, antibacterial deep cleaning helping to prevent mouth odours.
- Tooth cleaning and tartar removal without the risk - save veterinary fees.
- New plaque and tartar formation are prevented.
- Cleans without movement, vibration or noise – a benefit for sensitive teeth and gums.
- Cleans where bristles cannot reach.
- Improves blood circulation and lymph flow.
- Whiter teeth.
£30 Initial/intensive Sessions
– 30 minutes
- For dogs with mild to moderate plaque or tartar build up.
- If your dog is too old to have a dental at the vet (anaesthetic risk) we can improve the condition of the teeth. We would need evidence/a referral from the vet.
- You would usually need 1-5 sessions – this will be discussed in our initial consultation with you.
- Discounts available! Get 5 sessions for the price of 4 when you pay upfront (£120).
£20 Top up Sessions for oral care & prevention (maintenance)
– 20 minutes
- Great for once we have removed plaque and tartar, or if the vet has done a dental and you’d like to maintain it.
- Kills bacteria and prevents oral diseases.
- Recommended as an add on to a groom (or more regularly if possible)
- Fab to use for Puppy Desensitising sessions - get them used to having their teeth cleaned from a young age.
- Discounts available! £150 for 10 sessions (save £50!).
PLEASE NOTE – If your dog's teeth are significantly scaled (grade 4 Periodontitis), if there are any wobbly teeth or any other sort of concern (such as a bite risk) we will refuse your dog and recommend that you see a vet if required. Once the teeth are sorted we can continue with a regular programme of teeth cleaning to maintain the condition of the teeth and gums.